Thursday 21 April 2072

Part 8

After many gruelling weeks of trekking, I found the university. The jou=õT W$ñR8®   Ñrney had been made more difficult by my decision to travel only at night but I needed to give myself as much time as possible to set up the machines without interference from the raÜäÉ«ŽY¾aÃ7øÏ0ßts. When I arrived, I made my way to the labs and had to laugh. The woman who'd told me of this place had spoken true. It still had power. I immediately laid down my load and staH HÒH (0˜êW Darted securing the lab against attack.
Žæ °N–i²±5~v]Ž¹%ß\ “YL Ä
With the structure securely barricaded, I set up my equip5†„XXvÄGãCment and began assembling this machine. It seems to be working so far, so I like to think I succeeded but maybe I'm wrong and this is just deleting these mes²-) R` )ƒÝÄô aDsages every time I send them or...I don't even know but I hope I'm wrong. I need this to work. No, get on topic, Olly. Stop digressing.
(/ ‡ï¬ ⪕+ ý a J « ó Ö¹¨èìÞzÇ?ïñ‡¥¤ Væ™k ‹ª4š
It took me a few weeks to put the macE=©AmhÐNhine together. Luckily, I discovered fairly early on that this wing of the university had a well-stocked cafeteria and it hasn't been long enoÒLŽˆÃ¹sçBvugh for all the food to go off. I was able to subsist well until the machine was ready to fire up and give me that little trean [ÊÞBjsure I needed - a link to the past.

¬@¯¿þ:AÓ§O¿ûî» vØ ' çL
uy†Úé%µÓJ 9x† æ 85úÏýû×k¾×* 
‘5$¿_.

No comments:

Post a Comment